Contact Us

Contact Us

International Student Advisors offer non-academic advising to students from international pathways.

We can provide guidance on visas, study & work permits, medical insurance, and your Social Insurance Number.

Please note that our international student advisors do not advise on academic-related and permanent residency inquiries.

To learn more about academic advising, see Quick Links below.  For information about applying for permanent residency in Canada, please visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC) website. 

Choose one of the following advising methods.

International Student Experience Support

International Student Experience Support is your accessible one-stop service available at any point in your academic journey at SFU. As an international student, this is your space to get support on your transition into university in Canada and ask questions about any aspect of your student life outside of class.

Learn more about International Student Experience Support >

Quick Links

For questions regarding SFU admissions, Academic Advising or other Student Services, please see below.