- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- BPK Co-op
- Alumni Scholarships for Students in Kinesiology
- The Craig Asmundson BPK Engagement Award
- The Harold Hancheroff Memorial Scholarship in Sports Education
- Dr. Josephine Anthony Award in BPK
- National Bank Financial Award
- The Nihal Singh Ras Undergraduate Bursary
- Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award
- Undergraduate Travel and Minor Research Awards in BPK
- The BCAK - Craig Asmundson Undergraduate Bursary in Kinesiology
- Careers/Professional Resources
- News and Events
- Support BPK
BPK Graduate Entrance Award for Excellence
The BPK Graduate Entrance Award for Excellence is intended to recruit outstanding BPK undergraduate students into the BPK graduate program. Up to three awards of $3,000 each will be awarded per year. The award will be competitive and individuals may apply before or after graduation, but prior to acceptance of admission into the graduate program.
Eligibility: Applicants must be approved or graduated majors in either Biomedical Physiology, Kinesiology or Behavioral Neuroscience at SFU, and much have completed at least 90 credit hours applicable to their major, with at least 30 Upper Division credits completed. A minimum CGPA and UDGPA of 3.67 is required at the time of application.
Application Procedure: Completed application forms be electronically submitted to BPK graduate assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org) on a rolling basis for anticipated entry into the BPK graduate program in any semester in the academic years. Application forms must be received PRIOR to your enrollment into graduate studies.
The award will be reviewed and ranked by the Graduate Program Committee and the Chair of the committee based on academic merit and research potential of the applicant. Successful awardees will be notified by the Departmental Manager that their award will be payable as a lump sum payment in the form of a Research Assistantship and may be taxable. This award can be held in conjunction with other internal or external funding. Funds for this award are made available from departmental sources and should be confirmed at the beginning of the fiscal year.