- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- BPK Co-op
- Alumni Scholarships for Students in Kinesiology
- The Craig Asmundson BPK Engagement Award
- The Harold Hancheroff Memorial Scholarship in Sports Education
- Dr. Josephine Anthony Award in BPK
- National Bank Financial Award
- The Nihal Singh Ras Undergraduate Bursary
- Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award
- Undergraduate Travel and Minor Research Awards in BPK
- The BCAK - Craig Asmundson Undergraduate Bursary in Kinesiology
- Careers/Professional Resources
- News and Events
- Support BPK
BPK Research Mentorship Program
Have you ever considered volunteering or doing a project in a research lab? If you think you’d like to pursue a graduate degree or a career in research, then getting yourself into a lab is the first step. A graduate degree is a 2-5 year commitment so its better to find out if you even enjoy research first!
This mentorship program matches you with a BPK graduate student mentor who can help introduce you to research and the graduate program. You will be matched with a mentor whose research is of interest to you, and you can see some of the inner workings of life in the lab. Your mentor can also help you network with other graduate students and professors if you want to find a position as a volunteer, directed studies or honours student, or even a future grad student.
Read more information about the program HERE.
We have closed the applications for Spring 2015. If you would like to sign up for the program, stay tuned for next semester's application period! We will update this page and post notices on the monitors in the BPK hallway (SFU Burnaby Campus) as well as the BPK Pulse Newsletter.