- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- BPK Co-op
- Financial Aid
- Forms & Resources
- Careers/Professional Resources
- News and Events
- Support BPK
Dr. Reza Nouri BPK Community Leadership Award
Dr. Reza Nouri BPK Community Leadership Award, valued at a minimum of $1,000, will be granted annually in any term to an undergraduate student who meets the following criteria:
- is enrolled full-time in the term of eligibility;
- is pursuing a Bachelor's degree in a program offered through the Department of Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology (BPK);
- is in good academic standing; and,
- has demonstrated excellent leadership, outside of their academic work, through participation in community engagement, volunteerism, research and/or work experience with a focus on enhancing the quality of life for the elderly and/or children.
Applications must include:
- a resume outlining the applicant's leadership involvement; and,
- a letter of reference from someone who can verify the applicant's accomplishments and the impact of their role.
The award will be granted by the Senate Undergraduate Awards Adjudication Committee on the recommendation of the Chair of the Department of Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology.
How to Apply
Awards will be given based on nominations only. BPK undergraduate students will be notified via email about the application process once the award is available.
Support Dr. Reza Nouri BPK COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP Award
Every time you make a gift, you tell us what is important to you. Whether you support research of local or global significance or create scholarships for students who show leadership in areas you care about, your donations help to define the values and priorities of our community.