Evaluation for Social Change and Transformational Learning
Discover new ways to evaluate complex programs
As our world becomes more diverse and complex, we need new approaches to measuring the impact of programs and initiatives. In the face of uncertainty, effective evaluators must also embrace their role as innovators and change-makers. Our professional evaluation courses and program allow you to apply the principles of transformative and culturally responsive evaluation to your own practice and evaluation processes.
- Study with leading practitioners from different geographical and professional backgrounds
- Consider key and emerging issues in the evaluation field
- Apply your learning to your own evaluation practice through a capstone project
6 weeks / course
4 days / course
$950 / course
Take our courses one at a time to suit your schedule.
View evaluation courses:
Location update: In-person courses have been moved to online-supported delivery through December 31, 2021.
5 Data Analysis, Interpretation and Communicating Your Findings EVAL880 EVAL880-ON1214
15 Transformative Evaluation Landscape EVAL800 EVAL800-ON1217
20 Exploring Complexity-Based and Systemic Thinking EVAL820 EVAL820-ON1217
12 Evaluation, Leadership and Learning EVAL840 EVAL840-ON1221
9 Design and Implementation of Evaluation for Transformation and Learning EVAL860 EVAL860-ON1221
4 Data Analysis, Interpretation and Communicating Your Findings EVAL880 EVAL880-ON1224
- Transformative Evaluation Landscape EVAL800
- Exploring Complexity-Based and Systemic Thinking EVAL820
- Evaluation, Leadership and Learning EVAL840
- Design and Implementation of Evaluation for Transformation and Learning EVAL860
- Data Analysis, Interpretation and Communicating Your Findings EVAL880
- Capstone, Integration and Mentorship EVAL890
5 courses + capstone
Finish in 10 months
Our Evaluation for Social Change and Transformational Learning Certificate program allows you to apply your learning to your own evaluation practice through a capstone project.
You'll learn to:
- Apply new approaches to measuring progress on tough social, economic and environmental issues
- Explore multiple, diverse ways of knowing, including a focus on Indigenous ways of knowing
- Challenge your existing beliefs about dominant Western paradigms and methods
- Think critically about data and data interpretation
- Reframe “bad news” as learning opportunities and present findings in innovative ways
Is this program for you?
Our students include professionals working in:
- Program management