- Student Info
Your gift makes all the difference!
Your gift to the Liberal Arts and 55+ Program will help maintain the outstanding quality of our courses and events, and will ensure that they remain affordable and accessible to all members of our community.
Your contribution will also provide the gift of learning to students 55+ for whom cost represents a significant barrier to lifelong learning.
The Seniors Program Endowment Fund strengthens the Liberal Arts and 55+ Program in several ways:
- Provides tuition assistance to students with low income
- Improves accessibility (by funding hearing devices, for example)
- Supports free lectures, events, conferences and workshops
- Subsidizes program delivery
Donating is easy
- You can donate online to the Seniors Program Endowment Fund.
- You can mail us a cheque made payable to Simon Fraser University:
Liberal Arts and 55+ Program
2300–515 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 5K3
We will mail you a tax receipt for donations over $10.
Together with your valuable donations, the Liberal Arts and 55+ Program has been supported by a number of generous legacy gifts. Gifts in wills ensure that the program continues to inspire and connect people, providing life-changing learning opportunities for years to come. To find out more about making a gift in your will, call Ms. Cary Gaymond, senior director, Gift & Estate Planning, at 778-782-7308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.