- News & Events
- Current undergraduates
- Current Undergraduates
- ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- Advising & Student Resources
- Scholarships and Awards
- Careers and Co-op
- Student Profiles & Life
- SFU Environmental Science Student Union
- Tackling Environmental Problems
- Spring 2020
- Spring 2021
- Spring 2022
- Prospective Students
Jeremy is a geomorphologist who leads the River Dynamics Laboratory at SFU. His research focuses on fluid dynamics, sediment transport and bedrock erosion processes in Earth’s largest river systems. He has a particular interest in natural hazards associated with flooding, and the impacts of flooding in a changing climate.
- Ph.D. University of British Columbia, 2003.
- M.Sc. University of Southern California, 1997.
- B.Sc. Honors University of Guelph, 1995.
This instructor is currently not teaching any courses.