- About Us
- Contact Us
- Prospective Students
- SFU Environmental Science Student Union
- Watershed Ecology Course Blog
Director, School of Environmental Science
Professor, Department of Geography
TEL: 778-782-3488 (Geography)
OFFICE: TASC 2 8903
- Ph.D. University of British Columbia, 2003.
- M.Sc. University of Southern California, 1997.
- B.Sc. Honors University of Guelph, 1995.
Jeremy is a geomorphologist who leads the River Dynamics Laboratory at SFU. His research focuses on fluid dynamics, sediment transport and bedrock erosion processes in Earth’s largest river systems. He has a particular interest in natural hazards associated with flooding, and the impacts of flooding in a changing climate.
Please enter a SFU Computing ID to display courses