- News & Events
- Current undergraduates
- Current Undergraduates
- ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- Advising & Student Resources
- Scholarships and Awards
- Careers and Co-op
- Student Profiles & Life
- SFU Environmental Science Student Union
- Tackling Environmental Problems
- Spring 2020
- Spring 2021
- Spring 2022
- Prospective Students
Ryan is a geomorphologist working with Northwest Hydraulic Consultants Ltd. in North Vancouver. His research focuses on the dynamics of large sand-bedded rivers with projects examining dune morphodynamics, sedimentation trends, anthropogenic impacts, and flood modelling. He also contributes to investigations into large bedrock river flow dynamics.
Ryan began his career as a student in the River Dynamics Laboratory at SFU and continues to collaborate with Dr. Jeremy Venditti.
- 2018 PhD, Physical Geography: Fluvial Geomorphology, SFU, Burnaby, BC
- 2012 MSc, Physical Geography: Fluvial Geomorphology, SFU, Burnaby, BC
- 2010 BSc, Environmental Sciences: Geography, University of Guelph, Guelph, On
This instructor is currently not teaching any courses.