- About Us
- Institute for the Humanities
- SNF Centre for Hellenic Studies
- J. S. Woodsworth Chair in the Humanities
- Hellenic Canadian Congress of BC Chair in Hellenic Studies
- Hellenic Studies Professorship in Aegean and Mediterranean Societies and Cultures
- Edward and Emily McWhinney Professorship in International Relations
- Our Humans
- News & Events
Qualified students will be accepted into the Global Humanities MA Program only if, in the opinion of the Graduate Program Committee, a suitable Senior Supervisor is available. Senior Supervisors will only be selected from among Global Humanities faculty, members who have joint appointments in another department, and Associate members.
Applicants are advised to review the lists below to judge whether supervision is possible.
Global Humanities Faculty
Alessandra Capperdoni Undergraduate Chair, Lecturer 778-782-3763 email@example.com AQ 6210
Samir Gandesha Professor 778-782-9727 firstname.lastname@example.org HC 3150
James Horncastle Graduate Chair, Assistant Professor 778-782-7137 email@example.com AQ 6207
Dimitris Krallis Professor N/A firstname.lastname@example.org AQ 6195