- About Us
- Institute for the Humanities
- SNF Centre for Hellenic Studies
- J. S. Woodsworth Chair in the Humanities
- Hellenic Canadian Congress of BC Chair in Hellenic Studies
- Hellenic Studies Professorship in Aegean and Mediterranean Societies and Cultures
- Edward and Emily McWhinney Professorship in International Relations
- Our Humans
- News & Events
A degree in Global Humanities gives you an education in humanity and in the human condition—what makes us tick, how our mind and heart work, our extraordinary achievements, our tragic failures, our enormous potential and our humbling limitations, how and why our societies function or fall apart.
Global Humanities' focus on diverse cultures across time and space helps students to cultivate an understanding of difference and a sense of empathy, and the insights and experience you get from this kind of education are universally valuable, relevant, and useful, both personally and professionally.
If you would like to declare any of our programs, please contact the Undergraduate Student Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: major, joint major, minor, and extended minor programs can now be completed with or without one or more of our new concentrations!
- English and Global Humanities Bachelor of Arts
- French and Global Humanities Bachelor of Arts
- Global Humanities and Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies Bachelor of Arts
- History and Global Humanities Bachelor of Arts
- Philosophy and Global Humanities Bachelor of Arts