- About Us
- Institute for the Humanities
- SNF Centre for Hellenic Studies
- J. S. Woodsworth Chair in the Humanities
- Hellenic Canadian Congress of BC Chair in Hellenic Studies
- Hellenic Studies Professorship in Aegean and Mediterranean Societies and Cultures
- Edward and Emily McWhinney Professorship in International Relations
- Our Humans
- News & Events
To declare a Global Humanities program or discuss your path to completion, please email or set up an advising appointment with our Undergraduate Student Advisor.
Undergraduate Student Advisor
- The Undergraduate Student Advisor is not available on Wednesdays, Fridays, weekends, or statutory holidays.
- Emails will usually receive a response within 24 hours, if sent during working days.
To access your academic transcripts, please follow these steps:
- Visit goSFU
- Go to "Advising Transcript"
- Sort by term and subject
- Print your transcript
It is the responsibility of each student to be aware of degree and academic program regulations as stated in the Calendar. Academic advisors are available to give advice and guidance. However, the ultimate responsibility for completeness and correctness of course selection, for compliance with and completion of program and degree requirements, and for observance of regulations and deadlines rests with the student. If there are any discrepancies between the Calendar and the requirements listed on this website, the Calendar will be deemed to be correct.
The Student Services Academic Advising office, located in the Maggie Benston Student Services Centre (3200), provides a range of academic services, including program advice, copies of transcripts, library cards, and registration information.