- Faculty & Staff Portal
- Grad Student Portal
- About Us
- Institute for the Humanities
- SNF Centre for Hellenic Studies
- J. S. Woodsworth Chair in the Humanities
- Hellenic Canadian Congress of BC Chair in Hellenic Studies
- Hellenic Studies Professorship in Aegean and Mediterranean Societies and Cultures
- Edward and Emily McWhinney Professorship in International Relations
- Our Humans
- News & Events
Areas of interest
Tax, trust, and estate planning.
- JD, University of Victoria
- BA, Humanities and Psychology
Layli Antinuk obtained her law degree from the University of Victoria after graduating from SFU. While in law school, Layli won the prestigious Borden Ladner Gervais First Year Medal in Law—awarded for exhibiting the highest qualities of community service, student leadership, and academic excellence. After she graduated from law school in 2008, she clerked with the British Columbia Supreme Court in Victoria, completed her articles at Dwyer Tax Lawyers, and was called to the Bar in 2013. She has worked as a lawyer in Prague, Czech Republic, and is currently an Associate Lawyer at Dwyer Tax Law.