- About Us
- Institute for the Humanities
- SNF Centre for Hellenic Studies
- J. S. Woodsworth Chair in the Humanities
- Hellenic Canadian Congress of BC Chair in Hellenic Studies
- Hellenic Studies Professorship in Aegean and Mediterranean Societies and Cultures
- Edward and Emily McWhinney Professorship in International Relations
- Our Humans
- News & Events
Areas of interest
Literary criticism and Spanish.
Antonio Gomez-Moriana was professor of comparative literature at the University of Montreal and chair of Spanish and Latin American Studies at Simon Fraser University. He has published several books and articles in Spanish, German, English, and French on philology and social change, literary history, semiotics, and discourse analysis. He is a fellow of the Royal Society of Canada and also holds degrees from universities in Spain and Germany.