Postings - INLP
Temporary Employment Opportunities
This page advertises temporary employment positions for:
Indigenous/First Nations Language Instruction (I/FNLG)
Indigenous/First Nations Community Academic Outreach (FNEP)
Temporary Positions for
INDIGENOUS (FIRST NATIONS) LANGUAGES PROGRAM (INLP)
All temporary positions are subject to budgetary approval.
Temporary instruction positions are subject to budgetary approval and contingent upon satisfactory enrollment.
Term: SUMMER 2021
Click [ pdf ] icon below to view job posting(s).
|Position||Cohort/Language||Course Location||Job Posting(s)||Competition Status|
Old Massett /
Xaad Kil - Massett Dialect
|REMOTE||INLG 158 A330 Sessional Instructor: Indigenous Immersion I (3 units)||OPEN|
|SI-12||Secwepemctsin||REMOTE||INLG 158 A100 Indigenous Language Immersion I (3 units)||OPEN|
Job Posting: Position SI-17 INLG 158 (Sessional Instructor) - Summer Session
Job Posting: Position: SI-12 INLG 158 (Sessional Instructor) - Summer Session
*Application Deadline for the above Sessional Instructor position(s):
SI-12: Wednesday, June 09, 2021
SI-17: Wednesday, July 07, 2021
Please quote the Position Number on your application.
Attn: New applicants:
Please refer to the job posting on documents to include in your application.
Posted: SI-17 July 2, 2021. SI-12 June 2, 2021
Term: FALL 2021
Teaching Assistant Position(s)
Click [ pdf ] icon below to view job posting(s). There are no positions available at this time.
Application Deadline(s) for TA positions:
Position TA-01: TBA.
See also "INLP Notes" below.
Return to INLP Employment Webpage to view other temporary positions available.
A. All FNEP course offerings and temporary instruction positions are subject to satisfactory enrollment and budget availability.
B. Additional Information for INLP hirings:
1. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews, when required, will be contacted.
2a. All positions are subject to budgetary approval. Salary will be paid according to rates per the SFU-TSSU Collective Agreement for SI, TA, and TM positions and SFU SFUFA Collective Agreement for faculty (continuing or term) positions.
2b. See also, www.sfu.ca/inlp/employ/additional_details.html
3. In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, this advertisement is directed to people who are eligible for employment in Canada at the time of application. Simon Fraser University is committed to the principle of equity in employment and offers equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants.
4. Freedom of information and protection of privacy: The information requested is collected under the authority of the University Act (R.S.B.C. 1996 c.468, s. 27(4)(a)), and the University’s policy of Collection of Personal Information, (I 10.05). The information is directly related to processing your application for a teaching appointment (including reference checks), and for offers of employment for successful applicants. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information please contact the Manager, Indigenous Languages Program, Simon Fraser University, (778) 782-5595
5. For information on iNLP/FNEP, please visit: www.sfu.ca/inlp.
6. For additional SFU temporary instruction job postings, visit the SFU Human Resources website.
This section last updated: September 24, 2020 (Program DBA name & acronym updated).
WEBPAGE UPDATED: July 02, 2021 (Last updated June 28, 21, 09, 2021)