- Pay For Parking
- News + Updates
- Parking Info
- Rates + Refunds
- Alternative Transportation
- Contact Us
September 2023 Parking Updates
We’re excited to see more people back on campus for the new September term, however, please be aware of traffic congestion and delays that may impact you. The following information is to help you navigate anticipated high traffic volumes during the first few weeks of classes and upcoming construction activity on the Burnaby campus.
First Weeks of Classes
We are expecting there to be a high level of parking and traffic congestion during the first few weeks of classes. ‘Lot full’ scenarios in the parking lots may be in effect as people settle into their new schedules.
We will have additional staff on hand to provide information during the first few weeks of the semester. Please follow the directions of parking/traffic ambassadors and give yourself additional time to travel to/from campus.
Outdoor Permit Holders:
1. If you arrive after 9:30 a.m., North Lot may be full. It may be best to proceed directly to East Lot or South Lot.
2. If you arrive after 11:00 a.m., both North Lot and East Lot may be full. It may be best to proceed directly to South Lot.
Your Outdoor Permit is valid in all three of North, East and South Lots.
Click Here for the Outdoor Permit Map
Indoor Permit Holders:
1. If you are planning to park in the West Parkade, please see below about routing and congestion.
2. If you arrive after 9:30 a.m. and are wanting to park outdoors, North Lot may be full. It may be best to proceed directly to East Lot, South Lot, South Parkade or West Parkade.
3. If you arrive after 11:00 a.m., both North Lot and East Lot may be full. It may be best to proceed directly to South Lot, South Parkade or West Parkade.
If your preferred parking space is filled, please follow directions from Parking ambassadors to the next available parking.
Your Indoor Permit is valid in the South Parkade, West Parkade, North Lot, East Lot and South Lot.
Click Here for the Indoor Permit Map
Moving into September, work in UniverCity will impact University High Street, Tower Road & University Crescent.
Temporary road closures and single lane alternating traffic will be expected.
Please give yourself extra time to arrive on campus, and follow all directions from traffic control personnel.
For more information, please click here.