- Transfer Students
- Student Union
- What can you do with a sociology or anthropology degree?
- MA Programs
- PhD Programs
- Graduate Studies Guide
- General Information
- MA in Sociology or Anthropology
- PhD in Sociology or Anthropology
- Committee Composition, Supervision and Choice of Topic
- Progress Reports
- Course Grade Appeals
- Graduate Student Offices, Computer Lab and Meeting Spaces
- Leaves and Withdrawals
- Applications for Program Extension
- Graduate Student Association
- Current Graduate Students
- News & Events
Tenure Track Position in Sociology
SOCIOLOGY–– Simon Fraser University, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Department of Sociology and Anthropology––invites applications for a full-time tenure-track appointment in Sociology at the rank of Assistant Professor, to commence July 15, 2023.
The department is seeking an emergent scholar with expertise in any area of Sociology, broadly defined, including Canadian sociology, Cultural studies, and Black studies.
For a complete job description and appliation instructions follow the link here.
Applications being accepted. Preference will be given to applications received by December 1, 2022.
The Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Simon Fraser University posts Sessional Instructor positions (Teaching Support Staff Union):
- June, for fall semester (September-December)
- October, for spring semester (January-April)
- February, for summer semester (May-August)
Salary: TSSU Wage Schedule for Sessional Instructcors
To receive notification of teaching opportunities, submit contact information in the form below.
All Spring 2023 TA/TM positions have been filled. Please check back for Summer 2023 TA/TM postings at the end of February, 2023.
Please click here for information on the TA/TM Appointment Priority System.