- Transfer Students
- Student Union
- What can you do with a sociology or anthropology degree?
- MA Programs
- PhD Programs
- Graduate Studies Guide
- General Information
- MA in Sociology or Anthropology
- PhD in Sociology or Anthropology
- Committee Composition, Supervision and Choice of Topic
- Progress Reports
- Course Grade Appeals
- Graduate Student Offices, Computer Lab and Meeting Spaces
- Leaves and Withdrawals
- Applications for Program Extension
- Graduate Student Association
- Current Graduate Students
- News & Events
Dossa Family Endowment Fund
The Dossa Family Endowment Fund was established in 2011 through a generous donation from Aziz and Dr. Parin Dossa and matching funds from the 2011 Campus Campaign. The endowment fund supports the Dossa Family Undergraduate Scholarship.
Aziz Dossa is the President of Styver's Bake Studio LLP and Parin Dossa is a Professor of Anthropology at Simon Fraser University.
The Dossa Family Undergraduate Scholarship, valued at a portion of the interest earned on the endowment fund, will be awarded in any term to a 3rd or 4th year full-time undergraduate student in excellent academic standing, majoring in Sociology and/or Anthropology.
The application deadline is typically mid-January each year. Applicants require a minimum 3.5 CGPA to qualify. For more information about applying for the award, please visit the Financial Aid website.