- Transfer Students
- Student Union
- What can you do with a sociology or anthropology degree?
- MA Programs
- PhD Programs
- Graduate Studies Guide
- General Information
- MA in Sociology or Anthropology
- PhD in Sociology or Anthropology
- Committee Composition, Supervision and Choice of Topic
- Progress Reports
- Course Grade Appeals
- Graduate Student Offices, Computer Lab and Meeting Spaces
- Leaves and Withdrawals
- Applications for Program Extension
- Graduate Student Association
- Current Graduate Students
- News & Events
Anthropology Professor Stacy Pigg shares her writing process in an interview with Somatosphere
March 24, 2022
In an interview with Aarushie Sharma of Somatosphere, Professor of Anthropology Stacy Pigg explores her relationship with writing and her processes for taking notes and creating outlines.
She also discusses her work in the area of graphic ethnography, and the advantages and implications of sharing anthropological research through a visual medium. The full interview can be found here.