- Canadian high school
- International High School Students
- USA high school
- Indigenous students
- College/university transfer
- International Baccalaureate
- Diverse qualifications
- Additional Categories
- Tours & Events
- Fees & Scholarships
- Student Experience
- FAQs & Connect
I attend Fraser International College
Application status and transcripts
1. What is the status of my application and when will I hear back?
We will update your SFU Student Center (goSFU) with information about your application status as soon as we have made a decision.
2. Why are you asking me for my final FIC transcript?
It is very likely you are not currently admissible based on your official interim grades. We will review your final grades in order to make a final admission decision.
3. Can I defer my admission offer?
All deferral requests are looked at on a case by case basis. To apply, please fill out the Deferral form.
4. Can I change the program I've applied to?
To submit a program change request, fill out the Change Program form.
Still have questions?
If you are a prospective undergraduate student who has detailed questions on the application process and other specific admission questions that are unique to their situation it is best to connect with us through the Future Students Community using our Ask a Question form.