Peer programs is a network of programs that includes Peer Mentorship and Peer Education.
- Peer Mentorship is a group of programs that aims to socially support new students as they adjust to life at SFU
- Peer Education is a group of programs that enable peer to peer support for students through education and outreach at SFU
- Autism Mentorship Initiative Burnaby Volunteer Summer
- BASS Mentor Burnaby Volunteer May - June
- Beedie Writing Mentorship Program Burnaby Volunteer
- Bridge Program Surrey Volunteer August - September, December - January, April - May
- Clinic Assistant Program Burnaby Volunteer January
- Community Connect Program Surrey Volunteer August-September, December-January & April-May
- Computing Science Peer Tutor (Educator) Burnaby Volunteer
- English Conversation Circles Surrey Volunteer July - August, December - January, April - May
- Game On! Surrey Volunteer August - September
- Global Connections Program - Community Leaders Burnaby/ Vancouver/ Surrey Volunteer Twice per year (March and November)
- Media Minds Surrey Volunteer August-September, December-January & April-May
- Mentoring with Math Surrey Volunteer August-September, December-January
- Pathways to Education Surrey Volunteer Ongoing
- Science & Math Peer Educator Burnaby Volunteer
- Science Peer Mentorship Burnaby Volunteer April - May
- Sustainability Peer Educator Burnaby Volunteer Spring 2022 timelines coming soon!
- Writing and Learning Peer Educator Burnaby, Surrey Volunteer Spring 2022 timeline coming soon!
- Youth Leadership Development Program Surrey Volunteer July - August, December - January