- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- Live Chat Support
- Drop-in HCS Advising
- Wellness Wednesdays - Ask the Nurse
- Stress Management and Building Resilience
- Understanding and Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Navigating Stress and Seeking Balance
- Meet, Greet, and Eat
- Creative Collective
- Dungeons & Worry Dragons
- Thriving with ADHD/ADD
- Living with Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Dissertation & Thesis Support Group
- Tending to Anti-Asian Racism During a Pandemic
- Mindful Medicine for Women of Colour
- Mental Health Monday: Stress Management Tips for Online Environments
- LGBTQ+ Radical Self-Care Group
- Support Over Suicide & Students in Distress
- Nurturing Resilience
- Hi-FIVE Movement
- Health Peers
- Faculty & Staff
- Articles & Stories
- Flu Clinic 2020
Staying connected is more important than ever. Creative Collective is hosting a visual gallery made by students, staff, and faculty that explores different themes each month.
All SFU staff, students and faculty are encouraged to submit their art to be featured on our virtual art gallery which is hosted through Padlet. The gallery officially launched at the end of Month of Welcome on September 21.
The theme for October is "What does your peaceful place look like?".
All submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Our Creative Community Submission. The email should include the following:
- The art piece
- Title of art
- Your full name or “anonymous” if you wish not to be identified
- Your SFU email
- A short blurb describing your piece and its relation to the theme (max. 250 words)
- Confirmation of the completed consent form
Please note: By submitting, you consent to having your name posted unless otherwise stated.
We will send you a confirmation email once your submission has been received.
Your submission may be displayed on Padlet and may display the title of your art, the art piece, your name or “anonymous”, and the short description of the piece that you submitted.
What you can submit
All art forms are acceptable for submissions including:
- Paintings and drawings
- Digital art and animations
- Written work
To fuel your creativity, each submission we receive enters you in to win a $100 gift card to Amazon that you can use towards supporting your future creative expressions. There is one prize draw per month.
Once you submit, make sure to come back and view what others have created!
Sometimes working on art can evoke different feelings and experiences.
There are a number of support options available if you'd like to talk to someone.