- Community Economic Development
- Graduate professional programs
- Learning from the Global Pandemic
- Women Bending the Curve on Climate Change
- Engaging the Community to Build Flood Resilience: 12,000 Rain Gardens for the Puget Sound
- Engaging the university community in realizing sustainabiity: a transformational approach
- Engaging Citizens in Bike Lane Proposals: A Toronto Experience
- Climate Narratives
- Prospective Students
- New Students
- Current Students
- Student Stories
- REDIRECT ONLY
On behalf of the Faculty of Environment, I extend sincere congratulations to our undergraduate, masters and PhD graduates. It is a pleasure to honour this group of exceptional students and acknowledge the culmination of your hard work, tenacity, and dedication. We are proud of you. Not only do you reflect the values and principles of our faculty, but you have demonstrated tremendous resilience to complete your studies during this global pandemic.
I am delighted to now welcome you as cherished members of our alumni and encourage you to stay connected with us.
Congratulations, again, and thrive!
Dean, Faculty of Environment