- Campus Maps
- Projects & Initiatives
- Real Estate
- Staff / Department Directory
- Senior Management Team
- Administration and Real Estate Services
- Campus Planning & Development
- Maintenance and Operations
- Awards & Achievements
- SFU opens new sustainable building as first phase of Surrey campus expansion
- SFU stadium project breaks ground
- Supporting Students living on campus
- Layer up! It's about to get chilly indoors and out
- New mobility solution enhances field service
- Facilities Services Annual Report 2017-2018
- SFU Carpentry Shop carves away at delivery time to customers
- On the Cutting Edge
- Enhancing the student experience
- New website offers quick convenience for our customers
- SFU awarded rebate for energy reduction projects
- New biomass plant to cut SFU’s greenhouse gases by two-thirds
- Sustainability initiatives earn LEED Canada Gold for Shrum Chemistry Building
New website offers quick convenience for our customers
We asked, you told us. In our ongoing efforts to make it easier for our customers to find, and do, what they need around facilities issues, we’ve launched a new streamlined web site built based on feedback and direction from all types of customers.
Fewer sections, more focused pages
To make things quicker and more intuitive, we’ve rebuilt the site structure and removed and refocused a number of pages. The result? A smoother path to critical maps and information as well as a home page that highlights the items our customers use most often.
Facilities Services staff provide maintenance services, campus planning, and construction and renovation of facilities on all three of SFU’s campuses. We look forward to sharing our story with you on our new redesigned departmental webpage.
Please take a moment to browse through and check out some of the new content and features the site has to offer including:
- Our revamped About Us section
- Our new Projects & Initiatives section
- Our updated Campus Maps section
As we continue to improve and refine our site, we welcome your feedback so we can continue to look at ways to improve our customer service. We look forward to hearing from you.