FALL 2019 Workshops for Managers/Leaders
TO SEE DESCRIPTIONS OR TO REGISTER, CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
Before you Register
Workshops have been very popular, and most fill up and have waitlists. When people cancel at the last minute or simply don’t show up, we’re unable to open the space to others. We ask for your commitment to attend the workshop that you’re signing up for.
If you need to cancel your registration, please do so through Eventbrite if there’s more than 7 days’ notice, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if it’s within 7 days of the workshop (details below). If we don’t hear from you and you don’t attend the workshop, we may need to charge your department to compensate for associated costs.
Thank you for helping us ensure that as many people as possible will be able to benefit from the workshop.
Thursday, Oct 31 │ 9:00 - 1:00 │ Halpern 114, Burnaby Campus
Fee: No fee, however $100 will be charged to departments for no-shows and last minute cancellations (made within 7 working days of the session).
Need to Cancel your Registration?
Most of our workshops fill up and have waitlists, so we ask that you cancel your registration with as much notice as possible. This will allow us to open up your space for someone else. Refunds are possible for registrations cancelled at least 7 days prior to the workshop date.
Cancelling with more than 7 days’ notice
Please follow these steps to cancel your registration with more than 7 days’ notice:
- Go to your Eventbrite account and find the workshop order: https://www.eventbrite.ca/
- Select ‘request a refund’ (if you paid a fee) or ‘cancel your order’ (if there was no fee)
- For fee refunds, you will be sent an email indicating whether a refund is eligible. Once approved, it takes up to 5 business days to be processed.
Last minute cancellations (less than 7 days’ notice)
- Email email@example.com if you need to cancel your registration with less than 7 days’ notice, including the day-of the workshop if you’re unable to attend due to illness. If we don’t hear from you and you don’t attend the workshop, we may need to charge your department to compensate for associated costs.
- Cancellations within 7 days are not eligible for refunds.