- Camp Info
- About Us
WELCOME TO CAMP LETTERS
Welcome to Camp Letters contain important camp-specific information and directions which will help you prepare for the first day of camps. Check back 1-week before you camp to confirm your Welcome Letter details and if you have any questions, please contact us!
Summer 2023 Camp Letters will be posted by June 9, 2023. Please continue to check back for updates.
- Weather updates/Campus Closures: Please check the SFU Roads & Weather report
- CONSTRUCTION: Please allow extra travel time for potential construction delays!
Spring 2023 | Camps
Outdoor Camps (click to open)
Recreational Camps (click to open)
Sport Camps (click to open)
Future Ready Minds (Off Campus) (click to open)
Spring 2023 | Sport Clinics & Identification Camps
NOTE: Clinics, Elite Camps, and Identification Camps will follow current sport-specific health and safety guidelines.
Basketball Boys ID Camp (15-18 yrs)
- SFU Unsigned Seniors ID Camp - April 14-15
- Swim Strokes Clinic - Mar 13-17
- Freestyle Clinic - Mar 13
- Backstroke Clinic - Mar 14
- Breaststroke Clinic - Mar 15
- Butterfly Clinic - Mar 16
- Medley Clinic - Mar 17
- Swim Strokes Clinic - Mar 20-24
- Freestyle Clinic - Mar 20
- Backstroke Clinic - Mar 21
- Breaststroke Clinic - Mar 22
- Butterfly Clinic - Mar 23
- Medley Clinic - Mar 24
Volleyball ID Camp (13-18yrs)
Volleyball Camp - Position Specific (12-17 yrs)
F T I