- International Camps
- Camp Info
- About Us
PREPARING FOR DAY ONE
We want to make sure that your first day at camps is as simple and easy as possible! If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
1. Read The Welcome to Camp Letter
- The welcome to camp letter will be sent via email to youapproximately two weeks prior to the start of camps.
- You can also find the welcome to camps letters HERE.
2. Complete Our Participant Inclusion Form If Applicable
- If your child has additional needs, we would love to work with you to collaborate on how to best accommodate your child's needs.
- Please complete our inclusion form to provide additional information. Our Camp Services team will work with you to try and provide the best possible experience for your child.
3. Complete and Submit All Consent Forms
- Some camps may require additional consent forms be submitted before camp begins.
- Please check your email as these additional forms will be sent to you prior to your child's first day at camp.
4. Pack Your Bags
|What To Bring||What Not to Bring|
|Lunch (if applicable)||Cell phone|
|Swimsuit (if applicable)||Valuables|
||Food with nuts|
5. Double Check Our Parking Map
- You can find our parking map HERE.
- We recommend double checking our parking map before leaving for camp.
- Upon arriving on campus, you will notice white signs with red letters providing directions. You will also find parking attendants in the parkade. Please follow all directions provided by the parking attendants.
- You will be given 20 minutes of complimentary parking during sign-in and sign-out. Should you receive a parking ticket, please let us know immediately.
6. Arrive For Camp & Sign-In
- Most camps sign-in in Central Gym.
- When you arrive in Central Gym, you can go directly to your child's camp sign. For example if your child is registered in Clan Kids, please go directly to the red Clan Kids sign.
- If you forget what camp your child is in, please ask a member of the Administrative Team. The Administrative Team is usually present at the center table in the gym.
- Most camps end in Central Gym for sign-out.
- All participants must be signed out by an authorized pick-up before they can leave camp. Please meet your child at their camp sign where you will sign them out with a staff member wearing a red shirt. You MUST physically provide your signature on our attendance sheet before departing for the day.
- The names of authorized pick-ups are provided to us when participants are registered. Should you wish to add a pick-up, please let staff know or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have authorized your child to self sign-out, your child may sign themselves out without a caregiver present.