- Program Leads
- About us
- Get involved
Programs & events
- English Language Support Program (in-person)
- Book Buddies (in-person)
- Bridge Program (in-person)
- Canada SCORES (in-person)
- Central City Learning Garden (on-site)
- Connect Through Homework & Reading (in-person)
- Empower MEdia (in-person)
- English Conversation Groups (virtual)
- Entrepreneurship Programs
- Homework Club
- Learning Buddies (virtual & in-person)
- Let's Do Breakfast (in-person)
- Mentoring with Math (virtual & in-person)
- Our Place Summer Camp
- Pathways to Education
- Racing Readers
- Tutoring, Homework and English Support Program: United Way School’s Out (in-person)
- Migrant Worker Education Program
- Photo gallery
- Active programs
- Featured Reads
- Volunteer Info Hub
- Contact us
- Volunteer now
Help kids get healthy and have fun!
The SuperChefs Camps immerse kids in the world of food, cooking and nutrition skills to last them a lifetime. The goal is to empower children in the battle against childhood obesity by teaching the essentials of balanced nutrition, food preparation, and social etiquette toward inspiring lifelong habits of physical and social well-being.
SFU students selected as camp counsellors will guide children through cooking activities, energetic group games and nutritional education to help them develop healthy habits to last a lifetime. They also provide kids with role models to look up to.
For more information about SuperChefs, please see: https://www.superchefs.org/
Interested in working for SuperChefs?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a breif summary of yourself; name, program, whether you are an SFU student, or alumni, and any relevant previous experience or training.
Work with us
Help kids to get healthy and have fun!
- Apply for current volunteer/work positions
- Join the Community Engagement Volunteer training program
- Subscribe to our email newsletter
- Email us at: email@example.com
Interested in our programs & events?
Partner with us:
- For partnership, please contact Rachel Nelson or call 778.782.8082