Leadership Essentials Certificate
Recent events around the world have shown the pressing need for leaders who can navigate the uncertainty and complexity of our times. Designed for new or aspiring leaders, this online certificate program will allow you to develop the critical social and emotional intelligence required to build collaborative relationships, manage change and create an equitable and inclusive organizational culture.
Why this program?
- Earn your certificate in as little as one year
- Take fully online courses on a flexible schedule
- Learn from experts in the leadership field
- Connect with a professional network of peers who work in diverse contexts
- Graduate with a certificate that confers SFU alumni status
1–3 years (from start date of first course)
To graduate, complete all courses required to complete the program.
Self-paced within set deadlines
Course materials included
$75 program application fee
Register for individual courses at any time, with the option to apply to the program later.
Enroll in the certificate program to:
- Track your progress in your student account
- Access potential tax credits
- Be eligible to graduate when you finish