Pre-Departure Requirements

1. Register for BIL*

Once your co-op work term has been approved by your home co-op program, e-mail with your name and student number to register for BIL (Bridging International Learning). Access on how to log into BIL will be sent to you.        

All SFU students placed on a Co-op workterm outside of Canada are required to log into BIL in order to obtain important International Co-op workterm forms, pre-departure information, and other helpful resources.

*Please remember to log onto BIL as soon as you've been registered to review the materials and obtain the necessary documents.

2. Submit Important Forms

Required forms must be uploaded onto Bridging International Learning (BIL):

Note: Each of the above forms can also be found in the BIL Assignments section.