Other Programs of Interest
- Joint Major in Indigenous Studies and Linguistics
- Joint Major in Indigenous Studies and Archaeology
- Joint Major in Linguistics and Anthropology
- Major in Indigenous Studies
- Major in Linguistics
- Extended Minor in Linguistics
- Certificate in Indigenous Studies Research
- Certificate in Cultural Resource Management
- Certificate in Ethics
- Certificate in Legal Studies
- Certificate in Social Justice
- Certificate in Environmental Literacy
- Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Indigenous Studies
- Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Counselling and Human Development
- Some of the courses have prerequisites not included in the diploma requirements. Students are responsible for satisfying the prerequisites of all courses in their programs. Prerequisite information can be found in the University calendar in the course descriptions section.
- Any student admitted to a certificate or a diploma program who subsequently transfers to a degree program must complete the university WQB degree requirements.
- See Academic Calendar for degree requirements, requirements to be completed prior to program entry, as well as prerequisites information.