- About Us
- Publish with us
- Biological Influences on Criminal Behavior
- The Bonds of Love and Friendship in Early Modern English Literature
- British Law and Arctic Men: The Celebrated 1917 Murder Trials of Sinnisiak and Uluksuk, First Inuit Tried Under White Man's Law
- Canadian Criminal Law in a Rapidly Changing World
- Classics in Environmental Criminology
- Current Issues in Health, Third Edition
- emerge 16
- emerge 17
- Exercise Programming Science and Practice
- Figurative Language: A Historical Guide
- A Linguistic Introduction to the History and Structure of the English Lexicon
- Management Challenges in Canadian Federal Corrections, 2nd Edition
- Serious and Violent Young Offenders and Youth Criminal Justice: A Canadian Perspective
- Shakespeare Early and Late: A Textbook
- Voicing the Essay: Reading and Writing for Depth
The Bonds of Love and Friendship in Early Modern English Literature
This textbook is directed to undergraduate students in English literature. In addition to an excellent introduction to the early modern period, it is an analysis and discussion of the relationships between men and women, men and men, and women and women, as found in this literature.
About the Author
Ronda Arab is from Halifax, Nova Scotia, where she completed an Honours BA and an MA in English at Dalhousie University. She completed another MA and a PhD at Columbia University in New York City. She is an associate professor of English at Simon Fraser University.
If you would like to submit a purchase order to buy this book for resale at your store or institution, or for your library, please email the Managing Editor, SFU Publications firstname.lastname@example.org for wholesale pricing and details.
Cost for print-version from SFU Publications: $79.99 CN
Campus e-Textbook, CEI – The Bonds of Love and Friendship in Early Modern English Literature
If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information please contact Managing Editor, SFU Publications email@example.com.