Simon Fraser University Publications is dedicated to publishing texts and textbooks of high production quality and peer reviewed content for use in university courses and for general use in the academic community.
Our texts include a wide range of academic publications in Criminology, English Literature, Linguistics, and Kinesiology, including reprints and new editions, and they are competitively priced.
- Biological Influences on Criminal Behavior
- British Law and Arctic Men: The Celebrated 1917 Murder Trials of Sinnisiak and Uluksuk, First Inuit Tried Under White Man's Law
- Classics in Environmental Criminology
- Current Issues in Health, Second Edition
- emerge 16
- emerge 17
- Exercise Programming Science and Practice
- A Linguistic Introduction to the History and Structure of the English Lexicon
- Management Challenges in Canadian Federal Corrections, 2nd Edition
- Serious and Violent Young Offenders and Youth Criminal Justice: A Canadian Perspective
- Shakespeare Early and Late: A Textbook
- Voicing the Essay: Reading and Writing for Depth