Help Us Re-Imagine Downtown Vancouver
How do you want downtown Vancouver to look, taste, and feel in 25 years?
Re-Imagine Downtown Vancouver is a chance for you to dream big and inspire new ideas for the future of downtown Vancouver. Our downtown is changing— this is your opportunity to help shape its future! We want to hear from you. What do you love about downtown Vancouver? How could it be better?
How you can help
- Visit the Re-Imagine Downtown Vancouver website and share your vision for downtown Vancouver on the stories page.
- Take the survey and ask your family and friends to take it as well.
- Like the Facebook page and join the discussion or share interesting posts about downtown Vancouver. Invite your friends to like the page as well.
- Follow @RDTVan on Twitter, and RT your favorite posts. Use the hashtag #rdtvan to share ideas about how you re-imagine downtown Vancouver.
- Follow us on Instagram. Use the hashtag #rdtvan to share photos of your favourite things about downtown Vancouver, or things you've seen in other cities that you wish we had in downtown Vancouver.
Want to get involved?
Re-Imagine Downtown Vancouver is looking for Community Engagement Volunteers to help us deliver innovative engagement activities that celebrate the economic diversity, cultural vibrancy, and environmental sustainability of Vancouver. Fill out an application and join the team!
2015 marks the 25th anniversary of the Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association (DVBIA). The DVBIA has been instrumental in improving the quality of life in Vancouver’s city centre by advocating on behalf of its member businesses, as well as residents and visitors. As part of its celebrations, the DVBIA wants to engage with those who live, work, play, learn and do business in our downtown core to develop a collaborative and compelling vision for the 2040 downtown Vancouver experience. This initiative will highlight how downtown Vancouver can enhance its reputation as a destination of choice for residents, visitors, and businesses alike.
To deliver an engaging experience, the DVBIA has partnered with SFU Public Square to be the project coordinator for this initiative. SFU Public Square is providing Re-Imagine Downtown Vancouver with objective and effective professional services, drawing upon years of experience in the field, well-established networks, and the quality and reputation of theSFU Centre for Dialogue in which the program is housed.