- Transfer Students
- Student Union
- What can you do with a sociology or anthropology degree?
- MA Programs
- PhD Programs
- Graduate Studies Guide
- General Information
- MA in Sociology or Anthropology
- PhD in Sociology or Anthropology
- Committee Composition, Supervision and Choice of Topic
- Progress Reports
- Course Grade Appeals
- Graduate Student Offices, Computer Lab and Meeting Spaces
- Leaves and Withdrawals
- Applications for Program Extension
- Graduate Student Association
- Current Graduate Students
- News & Events
Michelle La - Anthropology MA student research in The Peak, CBC News, and FASS News
April 04, 2019
Michelle La, a masters student at Simon Fraser University who researches the informal economy of sneaker selling, says sneaker culture is driven by celebrity endorsements, limited edition releases and insider status.
Interview for CBC NEWS by Maryse Zeidler, Feb 10, 2019.
In The PEAK by Peak Web, "What grads do: The fascinating culture and economy of sneakers," Oct 20, 2018.
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences News - Graduate Student Profile, April 4, 2019