- Canadian high school
- International High School Students
- USA high school
- Indigenous students
- College/university transfer
- International Baccalaureate
- Diverse qualifications
- Additional Categories
- Fees & Scholarships
- Tours & Events
- Student Experience
- Connect with Us
Education (Bachelor of General Studies)
BC high school
- English language requirement
- Quantitative and analytical skills requirement
- A minimum of five approved Grade 12 courses, including English Studies 12 (min 70%) or equivalent.
A comprehensive list of all approved Grade 11 and 12 academic courses can be found here.
Admission is based on an evaluation of all approved Grade 11 and 12 courses, with greater emphasis on List A courses.
Grade 11 required courses
|Required||Course List B|
| One of:
|Any approved language 11 course (including all grade 11 and/or 12 second language courses, all Indigenous languages of Canada, and introductory Grade 11 language courses)|
| One of:
| One of:
Social Studies 11
Grade 12 required courses
|Required||Course List A|
|Type||Course List B|
|Two additional from:
List A or List B
Information for students in an AP program, or with AP course credit.
Information for students in an IB program, or with IB course credit.
Available admission pathway for students of Aboriginal heritage.
Admission pathway for students who meet minimum admission standards and have demonstrated commitment or excellence in other endeavours, or who have succeeded in their studies despite difficult circumstances. Learn more about diverse qualifications.
Not sure if you are eligible?
Use our Admission Compass to see which programs you are eligible to apply for.
View other requirements
- Archaeology, Human Geography (BA)
- Beedie School of Business
- Computing Science, Geographic Information Science, Software Systems
- Education (Bachelor of General Studies)
- Engineering Science
- Environmental Science, Physical Geography (BSc)
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Health Sciences (Bachelor of Arts)
- Health Sciences (Bachelor of Science)
- Mechatronics Systems Engineering
- Resource and Environmental Management, Global Environmental Systems (BEnv)
- School of Contemporary Arts
- School of Interactive Arts and Technology
- Sustainable Energy Engineering