- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- Live Chat Support
- Drop-in HCS Advising
- Wellness Wednesdays - Ask the Nurse
- Stress Management and Building Resilience
- Understanding and Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Navigating Stress and Seeking Balance
- Meet, Greet, and Eat
- Creative Collective
- Dungeons & Worry Dragons
- Thriving with ADHD/ADD
- Living with Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Dissertation & Thesis Support Group
- Tending to Anti-Asian Racism During a Pandemic
- Mindful Medicine for Women of Colour
- Mental Health Monday: Stress Management Tips for Online Environments
- LGBTQ+ Radical Self-Care Group
- Support Over Suicide & Students in Distress
- Nurturing Resilience
- Hi-FIVE Movement
- Health Peers
- Faculty & Staff
- Articles & Stories
Health Peers work with the Health Promotion team at Health & Counselling to support student health and well-being on campus through free events and workshops.
Health Peers are trained to host outreach events and share health information on topics such as:
- Sexual health
- Responsible partying
- Social connectedness
- Stress management
- Healthy eating
- Active living
- Healthy environments
- Positive body image
Check out their outreaches and events below!
Your well-being is important to us, especially during this time. We're shifting our efforts online so that we can still share health education tips and connect with you in a different way! Stay tuned for more information.
Check out this blog post by your Health Peers about staying safe while online dating.
Check out this blog post by your Health Peers about making your work/study environment more ergonomically friendly.