- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- Get Support
- Find Resources
- What's Happening
- Faculty & Staff
- Graduate Students
Are you passionate about health impacts and supporting the university community? Browse our list of various student opportunities below.
Peer Health Educators
- We are recruiting new Health Peer Educators to join the team for Fall 2023!
Share information about relevant health topics, connect with students through events and outreaches, and work with SFU’s internationally renowned Health Promotion team.
Apply through MyInvolvement (Job ID: 5997) or visit here for more details. Deadline to apply for this application period is March 14th, 2023.
- Are you passionate about de-stigmatizing mental health at SFU and beyond? Hi-FIVE is always looking for volunteers.
Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC)
- No open opportunities at this time.
What is SHAC? Learn more
- Will you be seeking for Fall 2022? Check back soon!
- Apply to the Co-op Program or learn more. View now.
- No opportunities are available at this time
See what else we have going on and attend. Learn more