- Professional Programs
- Community Economic Development
- Graduate professional programs
- Learning from the Global Pandemic
- Women Bending the Curve on Climate Change
- Engaging the Community to Build Flood Resilience: 12,000 Rain Gardens for the Puget Sound
- Engaging the university community in realizing sustainabiity: a transformational approach
- Engaging Citizens in Bike Lane Proposals: A Toronto Experience
- Climate Narratives
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Student Stories
- REDIRECT ONLY
- Sea, Land and Sky Initiative
Savanna Yan is a Global Environmental Systems major with a minor in Biological Sciences and a certificate in Geographic Information Science. In a co-op internship with BC Rapid Transit, she easily applied her learnings to her team’s data collection methodologies and quickly gained their confidence in her capabilities. She honed additional skills developing new and more efficient maintenance software for SkyTrain operations to improve operations and address interruptions more effectively.
Recognizing Savanna’s skill, her supervisor later assigned her co-lead for a smaller project where she gained invaluable leadership and teamwork experience.