- Community Economic Development
- Graduate professional programs
- Learning from the Global Pandemic
- Women Bending the Curve on Climate Change
- Engaging the Community to Build Flood Resilience: 12,000 Rain Gardens for the Puget Sound
- Engaging the university community in realizing sustainabiity: a transformational approach
- Engaging Citizens in Bike Lane Proposals: A Toronto Experience
- Climate Narratives
- Prospective Students
- New Students
- Current Students
- Student Stories
- REDIRECT ONLY
Our professional programs aim to bring evidence-based, engaged learning experiences to professionals.
Check out which programs are available below. Professional programs are taught by SFU faculty and/or experienced professionals in the field. Many of these programs will be a mix of in-person lectures, online webinars and other platforms.