mySchedule will help you plan and enroll in your optimal schedule. It allows you to graphically view your schedule options, find desired course combinations, and create the course schedule that works best for you.
mySchedule arranges selected courses into conflict-free timetable options and displays them in an easy-to-read weekly schedule.
You can check whether you meet prerequisites for courses ahead of enrollment by adding classes to your course cart, and then selecting "Validate Course Cart." Please view the video above for more information on how to use mySchedule to search for classes, add them to your course cart, and enroll.
- To finalize your enrollment or to drop courses, you must click "Proceed to Next Step," select an action, and then click "Submit."
- Course swap and edit functions are not available in mySchedule. Please log in to goSFU to swap or edit course selections.
- Course Cart Validation only checks for prerequisite requirements, and does not check course reserves or any other requirements.
- Courses with time conflicts will not generate any schedule combinations: review the meeting dates and times for each class (including exams) and remove the ones that conflict with the rest of your schedule.
- Find deadlines for enrollment and refund information at: www.sfu.ca/students/deadlines.
- Schedules added to your "Favourites" by an academic advisor are recommendations only. It is your responsibility to select an appropriate schedule according to your own needs.