Crowdmark is an “online collaborative grading platform” licensed for use by all SFU instructors. It speeds up and simplifies grading by creating digital copies of student assessments that can be processed online. Crowdmark is especially suited to large classes with multiple TAs because it streamlines and automates many logistical tasks (e.g., sorting papers, adding up marks, distributing questions for grading).
Features and benefits of Crowdmark
- Works with electronic and paper-based assessments
- Facilitates distribution of questions to designated graders (collaborative grading)
- Substantially reduces time spent grading
- Automatically adds up marks and generates question- and assessment-level analytics
- Facilitates commenting and annotations
- Provides one-button integration with Canvas
- Returns assessments, grades and feedback to students promptly
- Eliminates need to store paper copies of exams
To try Crowdmark in your course, follow the log-in instructions below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a demonstration.
How to log in to Crowdmark
Crowdmark is accessed through a web browser.
1. To log in to Crowdmark, go to crowdmark.com.
2. Click SIGN IN in the upper righthand corner.
3. Click Or select your school to sign in.
4. Select Simon Fraser University.
5. Click Sign in with Canvas.
6. Log in with your SFU Computing ID and password.
7. Click Authorize if you agree to the terms and conditions.
8. Enter your SFU email address and then click Next.
9. Once you have successfully logged in to Crowdmark, you will see the welcome message as shown below.
For more help documentation on how to use Crowdmark, please go to: