- News & Events
- SFU's Printemps de la francophonie
- Ma thèse en 180 secondes : Western Final
- Back-to-school French Fete
- Book launch of «La francophonie de la Colombie-Britannique»
- Student Life
- DELF-DALF Exams
- Programs in French
- Undergraduate Studies
- Graduate Studies
- Teacher Education
- For Inservice Teachers
SFU's PRINTEMPS DE LA FRANCOPHONIE
The Office of Francophone and Francophile Affairs at Simon Fraser University was pleased to welcome you to the 12th edition of the Printemps de la francophonie at SFU! From February 28 to March 31, 2022, more than 800 of you participated in a multitude of free cultural, academic and professional activities.
Many of you participated in the conferences, round tables, workshops, cultural activities and Francophone film screenings that took place on SFU's campuses in Burnaby, Vancouver and virtually.
Under the theme "Lumière sur nos communautés" (Light on our communities), the programming of this 12th edition allowed us to gather and meet in person. We hope that this edition was enriching and entertaining.
We would like to thank the twenty or so partners who made this edition possible!
Thank you all and see you next year!
SFU's Printemps de la francophonie is made possible through the generous contribution of:
- the Programme de coopération intergouvernementale (British Columbia-Québec)
- the Université de Montréal (university partner)
The Office of Francophone and Francophile Affairs (OFFA) acknowledges the financial support of the Province of British Columbia through the Canada-British Columbia Agreement on French Language Services.
SFU's Printemps de la francophonie is also made possible with the collaboration of:
- Alliance Française de Vancouver
- Commissariat aux langues officielles, région de l’A.B., de la C.-B., des T.N.O. et du Yukon
- Conseil jeunesse francophone de la C.-B.
- Consulat général de France à Vancouver
- Fédération des francophones de la Colombie-Britannique
- Festival du Bois
- Les Rendez-vous de la Francophonie
- Radio-Canada C.-B. – Yukon
- Réseau-Femmes C.-B.
- Visions Ouest Productions