- News & Events
- Student Life
- Programs in French
Programs in French
Programs offered in French at SFU
Your university studies in French in British Columbia
SFU is the only university in British Columbia that offers you a variety of courses and programs taught in French at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Whether you are fully bilingual or speak "juste un petit peu" French, we have everything you need to take you to the next level.
Why study in French at SFU?
- To experience innovative programs that combine both theory and experiential learning
- To have access to a team of dedicated team of instructors and researchers internationally recognized in their fields
- To take advantage of a network of community partners at the provincial, national and international level
- To be part of a cohort that will become your learning community
- To develop and perfect your knowledge of Canada’s two official languages
- To travel while studying abroad
- To benefit from bursaries and exclusive services
- To broaden your career opportunities
- To have a choice of studying either a complete program offered in French or a handful of courses taught in French