- Get Support
- Policy & Procedures
- Education & Training
- Make a report
- About Us
- Contact Us
All SFU community members are encouraged to continue learning individually and collectively about respectful working and learning environments and bullying & harassment and other related topics. Additional training and educational resources are provided below for employees, supervisors and students.
Mental Health & Well-being
- Make SPACE for Well-Being - Positive Psychology-based practices for creating a positive team/work/school Environment
- Trauma Informed Practices for Post Secondary Education: A Guide
- Bouncing Forward Online Resilience course
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Bystander & Upstander
- Upstander guides by Berkeley (Inclusion Diversity Equity Accountability) *please right click, and open link in new window to comply with IDEAS in Action website requirements for access.
- Model for upstanding (“LIFE” model)
- The Learning Network. (2019, September 26). What students are saying about: The bystander effect, fraying friendships, and endless wars.