- Get Support
- Policy & Procedures
- Education & Training
- Make a report
- About Us
- Contact Us
All SFU community members are encouraged to continue learning individually and collectively about respectful working and learning environments and bullying & harassment and other related topics. Additional training and educational resources are provided below for employees, supervisors and students.
Please visit the Employee Toolkit for additional resources.
- Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC): Facilitator’s Guide and videos about the 13 factors of psychological health and safety (PH&S) in the workplace
- Psychologically Safe Leader Assessment
- Locating Yourself - A Key to Conscious Leadership (3 minute video), The Conscious Leadership Group
- Workplace Mental Health booklet (questions and activities)
- HR’s Managers & Supervisors Resources
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety: Civility & Respect in the Workplace