- Contact us
- Chancellor's Office
- Pipe Band
- Events Network
- Back to Campus
On-campus Professional Events Network (OPEN)
Launched in October 2019, the On-campus Professional Events Network (OPEN) connects SFU staff, faculty and students who plan events with event planning resources and opportunities for networking and development.
Ceremonies and Events hosts OPEN meetings regularly. Programs at these gatherings include a range of offerings from guest speakers and workshops to sharing event protocols, processes and information to support event planners on campus. We encourage OPEN members to share their ideas for future sessions.
The Ceremonies and Events Leadership Team oversees OPEN’s operations and direction.
- Read more about OPEN's vision and goals.
- Contact us about OPEN or the Event Planning Toolkit.
- Fill in this survey to join our OPEN mail list for the latest updates and workshop invitations.
- Email us to join our OPEN Slack Channel for discussion, questions and resource sharing.
- See resources and recordings of our past OPEN meetings (SFU log-in required).