- Community Economic Development
- Graduate professional programs
- Learning from the Global Pandemic
- Women Bending the Curve on Climate Change
- Engaging the Community to Build Flood Resilience: 12,000 Rain Gardens for the Puget Sound
- Engaging the university community in realizing sustainabiity: a transformational approach
- Engaging Citizens in Bike Lane Proposals: A Toronto Experience
- Climate Narratives
- Prospective Students
- New Students
- Current Students
- Student Stories
- REDIRECT ONLY
Graduate professional programs
A professional online master's program and certificate built by and for cultural heritage management practitioners.
Choose from a thesis-based MA or a coursework-only certificate, both offering integrated study of HRM's ethical, legal, business and research priorities. Online coursework accommodates students with family and professional obligations. MA thesis requirements comply with the Register for Professional Archaeologists and other jurisdictional standards.