- REDIRECT ONLY
- DEMO - ARCH
Academic advising is available to current students through each specific program. Contact information and office hours are listed below.
Drop-in hours are intended for quick questions only. These could include: being added/swapped into a course or being admitted to a major or minor. Please book an appointment if you need more in-depth advice. This could include, but certainly isn't limited to:
- Course planning
- Graduation checks
- Second degree students
- Students in academic difficulty
When meeting with an advisor, please bring your advising transcript.
- BA Geography
- BA Geography – Environmental Specialty
- BEnv - Global Environmental Systems (Note: for the Resource and Environmental Management (REM) major, please contact the REM advisor and for the Sustainable Business joint major please contact the Sustainable Business Advisor)
- BSc Physical Geography
- BSc Geographic Information Science
- Spatial Information Systems Certificate
- Urban Studies Certificate
Ravinder Multani & Marilyn Trautman | firstname.lastname@example.org | 778-782-4529 | RCB 7126
Available: Check the drop in advising schedule for available times, or book an appointment through email/phone
Note: As of March 18th, 2020 Geography advisors will be working remotely to answer your questions. Please continue to email your questions to email@example.com. In addition, you can reach advisors via Skype during scheduled drop-in advising times should you wish to live chat. Please check the online advising schedule for updates.
- BA - Archaeology (Major, Minor, Extended Minor)
- Biological Anthropology Certificate
- Cultural Resource Management Certificate
Vlad Vintila | firstname.lastname@example.org | 778-782-3519 | EDU 9638
Available: Wednesday 3:00PM–5:00PM & Thursday 11:00AM–1:00PM
Advising will be closed April 11 through May 6, 2019
- BEnv - Resource and Environmental Management Major
- BEnv - Sustainable Business Joint Major
- BA - Faculty of Environment Double Minor
MINOR | CERTIFICATES | POST BACCALAUREATE DIPLOMA
- Sustainable Community Development (Certificate and Post Baccalaureate Diploma)
- Resource and Environmental Management (REM) Minor
- Environmental Literacy Certificate
May Fan | email@example.com | 778-782-9396 | TASC1 8405
Available: Tuesdays & Thursdays 2:00pm to 4:00pm or by appointment.
- BSc - Environmental Science (Major and Honours)
Sara Bucci | firstname.lastname@example.org | 778-782-6521 | TASC2 8906 (inside the TASC2 8900 corridor)
Appointments and drop-ins: On-line Schedule and Appointment Booking
Appointments may be made or cancelled online at least 8 hours in advance. Last minute cancellation will prevent other students from accessing the advising service.
Please note that drop-in advising is intended for quick questions only: if you need to be added/swapped into an EVSC course, want to be admitted to a major/minor, etc. For course planning, graduation checks, second degree students, or those in academic difficulty, etc. please book an appointment through the online appointment website. Please bring your advising transcript with you.
The Environmental Co-operative Education Program (or "co-op") integrates work experience with academic studies. Co-op is an exceptional way to aquire career-related experience and finance your education. Work terms consist of 13-17 weeks of paid employment.