- Professional Programs
- Community Economic Development
- Graduate professional programs
- Learning from the Global Pandemic
- Women Bending the Curve on Climate Change
- Engaging the Community to Build Flood Resilience: 12,000 Rain Gardens for the Puget Sound
- Engaging the university community in realizing sustainabiity: a transformational approach
- Engaging Citizens in Bike Lane Proposals: A Toronto Experience
- Climate Narratives
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Student Stories
- REDIRECT ONLY
- Sea, Land and Sky Initiative
For details on these and many, many other bursaries, awards and scholarships, please see Financial Aid and Awards’ page at http://www.sfu.ca/students/financialaid.html.
Undergraduate students entering from secondary school or colleges may be eligible for Entrance Scholarships. Please see http://www.sfu.ca/students/financialaid/entrance.html
Graduate Students’ Financial Aid: Information for graduate students can also be found on the admissions pages above and at http://www.sfu.ca/dean-gradstudies/awards.html
*Please note: The best source for available scholarships and awards each term is the respective PDF that is posted on the Financial Aid and Awards webpage before the opening of the application period each term. Scholarships here. Awards here.
Undergraduate scholarships and awards
Scholarships recognize outstanding academic achievement. Awards are given in recognition of distinguished intellectual, cultural, social, or athletic achievements or contributions to the community.
Bursaries are a supplemental source of funding for students with demonstrated financial need.