- Professional Programs
- Community Economic Development
- Graduate professional programs
- Learning from the Global Pandemic
- Women Bending the Curve on Climate Change
- Engaging the Community to Build Flood Resilience: 12,000 Rain Gardens for the Puget Sound
- Engaging the university community in realizing sustainabiity: a transformational approach
- Engaging Citizens in Bike Lane Proposals: A Toronto Experience
- Climate Narratives
- New Students
- Current Students
- Prospective Students
- Student Stories
- REDIRECT ONLY
ARCHAEOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGY
Specialize in two fields and explore the relationships between Archaeology and Anthropology while earning a Bachelor of Arts degree.
ARCHAEOLOGY AND INDIGENOUS STUDIES
Specialize in two fields and explore the relationships between Archaeology and First Nations Studies while earning a Bachelor of Arts degree.
BUSINESS AND GEOGRAPHY
Specialize in two fields and explore the relationships between business and place. Earn either a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Business Administration in this Joint Major with the Beedie School of Business. Available to students already admitted into the Department of Geography.
Specialize in two fields and learn about adapting business practices in an evolving global environment.This joint major consists of courses in both the social and biophysical aspects of environment as well as accounting, economics, finance and more. Earn either a Bachelor of Environment or a Bachelor of Business Administration in this joint major with Beedie School of Business.